in the heartland.
North West Redwater Partnership combines advanced technologies to significantly reduce environmental impacts compared to traditional upgrading, as well as to maximize the value of the products produced during refinement.
The criteria for the technologies include:
- Use state of the art, commercially proven, reliable technologies
- Maximize the product yield and product quality
- Maximize economic return
- Avoid primary upgrading waste storage on-site
- Set environmental performance standards, both today and for the future
- Be World Scale
- Focus on where the world will be in the next 30 years
- Choose the most economical technology that meets the above criteria